– 3 tablespoons melted butter
– 15 pcs Oreo, crushed
– 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
– 1 tablespoons cappuccino extract
– 220 gr sour cream
– 250 gr (packages) cream cheese
– 4 tablespoons white sugar
– 4 tablespoons milk
– 3 eggs
– 1 teaspoons finely grated lemon+orange zest
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C
2. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
3. Mix Oreo crumbs and melted butter in a bowl until evenly moistened.
Press crumb mixture into the bottom and about 1/2-inch up the sides of the springform pan.
4. Whisk flour, sour cream and cappuccino extract ij bowl. Set aside.
5. Stir cream cheese and sugar with a wooden spoon in a large bowl until evemly incorporated, 3-5 minutes.
6. Pour milk into cream cheese mixture and whisk until just combined.
7. Whisk in eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each eddition.
8. Pour mixture into prepared springform pan.
9. Bake in the preheated oven until the edges have nicely puffed and thesurface of teh cheesecake in firm except for a small spot in the center that will jiggle when the pan is gently shaken, about 1 hour.
10. When the cheesecake is done. The prevents any cracks from forming on the top of the cheesecake.